The Bubba Blue Convertible Sleeping Bag is a genius solution to use from autumn to spring. The unique patented convertible sleep bag design allows the long sleeves to be zipped off to create a short sleeve sleep bag when temperatures are mild. The sleeves can be zipped on for extra warmth during those cooler days and nights. A must have trans-seasonal sleepbag.
This Convertible Sleep Bag features a soft pink & white print of charming bears reaching for the stars.
(cosy for cold weather)
- Interchangeable long or short sleeves.
- All natural cotton filling for better tempertaure regulation, which allows for a more restful sleep.
- 2.5TOG sleepbag suits nursery temperatures 16-20C
- Soft cotton outer jersey and quilted cotton lining.
- Envelope cuffs fold down to keep little hands warm.
- YKK two way zip for easy nappy changes.
- Protector tab at both zipper ends for extra security.
- Bell shaped design with generous space for healthy hip development.
- Nursery & bath co-ordinates available in this design.
- Tested to meet Australian Standard AZ/NZ 1249:2014 and British Standard BS8510:2009
Wash before use.
Warm gentle machine wash with like colours. (Max 40C). Do not soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron on reverse side. Do not iron directly on print, embroidery or embellishment. Do not dry clean (X)
HIGH FIRE DANGER, KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME