Air+ Infant Sleep Positioner with Head Rest - White
The Bubba Blue AIR+ Infant Sleep Positioner with removable head rest is made from breathable mesh & adjustable supports to help baby sleep safely on their back.
- Supportive infant head rest with breathable mesh cover & medical grade memory foam
- Removable head rest can be used in bassinet or pram
- Breathable cooling 3D mesh base for optimal airflow and comfort
- Ventilated adjustable supports to prevent baby rolling
- Supports reposition with soft velcro for easy adjustment as baby grows
- Breathable mesh wicks away moisture preventing breeding of mould and dust mites
- Easy to clean - simply dismantle and wash as per instructions
- Leg support helps baby ease any wind and tummy tensions
- Ergonomic Design
- Low allergenic
Suits: 0-3 months
Gentle hand wash in warm water (max 30c). Run warm water through head rest until water runs clear. Do not soak, rub or wring. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean(X).
Base & Support Shells
Gentle hand wash in warm water(Max 30c). Rinse well. Do not soak, rub or wring. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Dry flat in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean(X).
Head Rest & Supports not intended for frequent washing.
What is Flat Head Syndrome?
This is a condition that causes baby's head to have a flat spot or be misshapen. This occurs when baby's head develops a flat spot due to prolonged pressure on that area. Infants are vulnerable as their skull is soft and still developing. Because babies spend so much time lying on their back, they may develop a flat spot where their head presses against the mattress
Fibre contents listed are exclusive of trims
Head Rest Shell: Polyester
Head Rest Inner: Viscoelastic Polyurethane
Base & Support Shells: Polyester / Support Inners: Polyurethane
*swaddlesuit pictured sold separately.
- This product is not a stand-alone sleeping device. It must be used inside a sleeping device: such as a bassinet, cradle, cot or travel cot.
- This product must be used on a smooth, firm, flat surface.
- Discontinue use once Baby starts to roll/ turn on their own (approximately 3 months)
- This product is designed to help prevent baby from rolling, and to help Baby sleep on their back. * As recommended by worldwide health organisations, baby should always sleep on their back.
- Ensure supports are kept away from baby’s face and are positioned below the arms.
- Never place baby’s face against the head rest or supports.
- Do not modify this product.
- Regularly check on baby and their sleeping environment is safe.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Please consult with your local health professional for further advice or any concerns.
- This packaging is not a toy. Keep packaging away from babies & children. Please remove and dispose of all packaging immediately to avoid danger of suffocation.
- KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
We care about the wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers.
Due to the impact Covid-19 continues to have on the lives of all Australians, we wish to advise Australia Post have put the below measures in place.
Please be aware of the following when placing your order:
• To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels - be it at a post office or at a residence - will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection - in all cases the postie or Australia Post staff member will instead ask and record the customer’s name and sign on your behalf to minimise contact.
• Australia Post ask you not to visit the post office if you are showing symptoms, and if you do visit the post office to keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other customers and practice good hygiene.
For further information on Australia Post policy during this time, please see this link https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
Once we have received your payment, we will ship your order as soon as possible. (Please note times may vary across public holiday periods and busy sale times). There may also be a delay due to the ongoing bushfires in regional areas.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
|Order Spend||Shipping Rate||Delivery Type|
|0-$69.99||$9.95||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
|$70.00 +||FREE||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
Estimated delivery times within Australia are approximately 5 to 11 working days for our flat rate delivery depending on your location.
Some remote destinations and locations such as WA and NT may take longer.
*please note, delivery times may vary over long weekends, public holidays and holiday periods and sale times.
If you live in a unit or apartment, please ensure your address is correct prior to clicking submit and includes your unit number.
For wholesale shipping rates, please contact your account representative.
CLICK & COLLECT
Online order pick-up is now available at our location in Clayton South, Victoria.
If you have chosen to pick-up your online order, please await your collection confirmation email and then bring a copy of it to collect your order between 10 am and 4 pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please ensure you park in our designated Click & Collect parking bays and call 03 9580 6055 on arrival.
Same day pick-up is available for all orders placed before 2pm.
Please note all Click & Collect orders will be held for 2 weeks before the order is cancelled and a refund issued to the customer.
From time to time, we offer pre order items. This means we have stock on its way and we can offer it for our customers to secure on our online store.
Items offered for pre order will have the expected shipping date clearly noted on the product page, please read the description carefully to decide if you can wait for the expected arrival date.
This date is an expected delivery date, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for delays out of our control.
If we're unable to commence shipping 10 days from the ETA, we will provide a full-refund at your request.
All pre order sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified, we cannot refund pre-orders for change of mind or offer discounts or credits for delays out of our control.
The pre order item(s) will be shipped once they are available, any other items purchased with a pre order item will be sent together with pre order item(s).