Introducing the Bubba Blue Breathe Easy® Head Rest.
Our soft supportive 3D mesh material and ergonomic design cradles Baby’s the head naturally. The Bubba Blue Breathe Easy is not a traditional pillow and does not lift baby’s head. Rather, its contoured design gently supports Baby’s head and relieves negative pressure on Baby’s soft skull to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome, whilst still enabling baby to move their head naturally.
- Provides pressure relief as its ergonomically designed to cradle a baby's head naturally, whilst allowing freedom of movement.
- Contoured design relieves negative pressure on Baby's soft skull to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome.
- Made from a breathable 3D soft mesh. It provides support & breathability, allowing air to circulate and any moisture to pass through for extra comfort.
- Easy to clean to ensure it remains hygenic during those times when spills can occur.
- Compact size and easy to take anywhere.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 materials
- Included is a white bamboo cover for extra protection.
Covered by Australian Patent 2019100018
22 x 21 x 3.5 cm
What is Flat Head Syndrome?
This is a condition that causes baby's head to have a flat spot or be misshapen. This occurs when baby's head develops a flat spot due to prolonged pressure on that area. Infants are vulnerable as their skull is soft and still developing. Because babies spend so much time lying on their back, they may develop a flat spot where their head presses against the mattress.
BAMBOO JERSEY COVER (Bamboo Viscose)
Cold gentle machine wash separately before use. Wash with similar colours. Do not soak or bleach. Cold rinse. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X)
MESH INFANT HEAD REST (100% Polyester)
Gentle hand wash in warm water. Rinse well. Press out excess water. Do not bleach or wring. Do not tumble dry. Air dry on flat surface. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X)