Breathe Easy® 2.5 Tog Sleep Pouch & Cot Liner Combo
Breathe Easy® 2.5 Tog Sleep Pouch & Cot Liner Combo - includes 1x Breathe Easy® 2.5 Tog Sleep Pouch (Standard/Large Cot), 1x Breathe Easy® Cot Liner(White Color).
Breathe Easy® 2.5 Tog Sleep Pouch (Standard/Large Cot)
Sleep baby safely with no loose bedding, with the patented Bubba Blue Breathe Easy® Sleep Pouch, an all-in-one snug pouch design.
- Age adjustable for 3 age stages: 0-3m, 3-6m, 6-12 months. Allowing for prolonged use through baby's first year and convenience.
- Promotes the safe sleep position of 'feet to foot': Safe sleeping guidelines recommend baby sleep with their feet at the foot of the cot. With Bubba Blue's Breathe® Easy Sleep Pouch, it fits at the end of the mattress. Know they're safely positioned & covered without any loose bedding.
- Made from soft smooth cotton outer layers, cotton lining and cotton filling for better temperature regulation. This allows for a more restful sleep while reducing the risk of overheating.
- The Bubba Blue Breathe Easy Sleep Pouch® features the AIR™+ Breathing Panel, on the top edge of the Sleep Pouch that lies across baby's chest. Made from cotton mesh & 3D spacer mesh for optimal air circulation for safety and comfort.
- A snug pouch design eliminates loose bedding for safety. It will fit most size mattresses with its elasticised underside to ensure a snug comfortable fit.
- Australian Patent 2020101908
(suits cool weather) 16-20˚C
- Standard Cot: to fit mattress 69cm wide, up to 12.5cm thick
- Large Cot: to fit mattress 77cm wide, up to 12.5cm thick
*sheet pictured not included
Breathing Panel: Organic cotton outer with Polyester 3D spacer mesh inner
Pouch Outer: Cotton. Pouch Inner: Cotton. Pouch Lining: Cotton
(exclusive of trims)
Wash separately before use. Gentle warm machine wash with like colours (Max 40°C). Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Cool iron on reverse side. Do not dry clean (X)
Download Instruction Manual
Breathe Easy® Cot Liner - White
The Bubba Blue Breathe Easy® Cot Liner is the first and the best of its kind. This slimline design uses a breathable 3D spacer mesh & an organic cotton mesh to form a taut protective liner around the inside perimeter of the cot.
Unlike padded cot bumpers, the Bubba Blue Breathe Easy® Cot Liner allows optimal air to flow through the cot’s mesh. It will keep your little one's limbs and pacifiers safely inside the cot without the risk of restricted airflow. It’s made of lightweight, breathe-thru mesh to prevent overheating.
All sides facing inside the cot are Cotton Mesh, so it's soft, smooth, breathable and comfortable for baby to touch!
• Suitable for drop side cots
• Not suitable for solid end cots
• Fits standard & large size cots
• No padding to optimise airflow, safer than traditional padded bumpers
• Protects from knocks and bumps
• No leverage for climbing
• Covers all 4 sides with 2 vented corners for extra airflow
• Strategically positioned secured ties for extra support to remain taut & in position
• Tested for breathability and quality
• Free from harmful substances in accordance to global standards
Part 1: 329 x 25cm
Part 2: 162 x 25cm
Face side: Cotton Mesh
Outer side: Polyester 3D Spacer Mesh
(exclusive of trims)
Cold gentle machine wash. Fasten velcro to prevent snagging. Do not bleach or wring. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X)
Download Instruction Manual
DOMESTIC SHIPPINGOnce we have received your payment, we will ship your order as soon as possible. (Please note times may vary across public holiday periods and busy sale times please be sure to check our holiday shipping cut off dates). There may also be a delay due to the ongoing bushfires in regional areas.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
|Order Spend||Shipping Rate||Delivery Type|
|0-$79.99||$9.95||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
|$80.00 +||FREE||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
*Please note that Australia Post are currently advising further delays due to limited pick up days and times and the ongoing COVID situation in Melbourne. Our delivery times are estimated only. We appreciate your patience during this time for any delays which may be incurred with your parcel.
Estimated delivery times within Australia are approximately 5 to 11 working days for our flat rate delivery depending on your location.
Some remote destinations and locations such as WA and NT may take longer.
*please note, delivery times may vary over long weekends, public holidays and holiday periods and sale times.
If you live in a unit or apartment, please ensure your address is correct prior to clicking submit and includes your unit number.
For wholesale shipping rates, please contact your account representative.
CLICK & COLLECT
Online order pick-up is now available at our location in Clayton South, Victoria.
If you have chosen to pick-up your online order, please await your collection confirmation email and then bring a copy of it to collect your order between 10 am and 4 pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please ensure you park in our designated Click & Collect parking bays and call 03 9580 6055 on arrival.
Same day pick-up is available for all orders placed before 2pm.
Please note all Click & Collect orders will be held for 2 weeks before the order is cancelled and a refund issued to the customer.
From time to time, we offer pre order items. This means we have stock on its way and we can offer it for our customers to secure on our online store.
Items offered for pre order will have the expected shipping date clearly noted on the product page, please read the description carefully to decide if you can wait for the expected arrival date.
This date is an expected delivery date, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for delays out of our control.
If we're unable to commence shipping 10 days from the ETA, we will provide a full-refund at your request.
All pre order sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified, we cannot refund pre-orders for change of mind or offer discounts or credits for delays out of our control.
The pre order item(s) will be shipped once they are available, any other items purchased with a pre order item will be sent together with pre order item(s).
We care about the wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers.
Due to the impact Covid-19 continues to have on the lives of all Australians, we wish to advise Australia Post have put the below measures in place.
Please be aware of the following when placing your order:
• To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels - be it at a post office or at a residence - will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection - in all cases the postie or Australia Post staff member will instead ask and record the customer’s name and sign on your behalf to minimise contact.
• Australia Post ask you not to visit the post office if you are showing symptoms, and if you do visit the post office to keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other customers and practice good hygiene.
For further information on Australia Post policy during this time, please see this link https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus