Disney Winnie the Pooh 2.5 TOG Swaddle Sleep Bag
Buy one get one free - Buy one sleep bag and receive the second one free. Simply add any two sleep bags to your cart and the discount will automatically apply at checkout. The lowest cost item of the two will be free.
Our Bubba Blue Disney Winnie the Pooh 2.5 TOG swaddle sleepbag makes swaddling simple with its easy zip front. It also allows for an easy transition to a sleepbag. The armholes have snap button closures for when baby is ready to have arms out for when they start rolling and are ready for the sleep bag stage.
In a delightful Disney Baby Winnie the Pooh design featuring a classic Winnie the Pooh unisex design with floating clouds, stars and rainbows, in mint, white, grey and yellow.
(cosy for cold weather)
Unique two stage Swaddle Sleep bag
Stage 1 - Swaddle: Arms in, for a more restful sleep
Stage 2 - Sleep bag style: Arms out, for when baby starts rolling
- 2.5TOG swaddle sleepbag suits nursery temperatures 16-20˚C
- Close snap buttons on armholes to swaddle baby, for a more restful sleep to control the startle reflexes.
- Open snap buttons to create armholes when baby starts rolling. They're now ready to transition to the sleepbag stage.
- Soft cotton elastane jersey outer & inner for breathability & comfort.
- All natural quilted cotton filling for better temperature regulation, which allows for a more restful sleep, whilst reducing the risk of overheating.
- YKK two way zip for easy nappy changes.
- Protector tab at both zipper ends for extra security.
- Bell shaped design with generous space for healthy hip development.
- A charming unisex Disney Winnie the Pooh all over print.
- Tested to meet Australian Standard AZ/NZ 1249:2014 and British Standard BS8510:2009
- Includes a complimentary room thermometer
Outer: Cotton. Lining: Cotton. Filling: Cotton. (exclusive of trims)
Wash before use. Warm gentle machine wash with like colours. (Max 40˚C). Do not soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron on reverse side. Do not iron directly on print, embroidery or embellishment. Do not dry clean (X)
HIGH FIRE DANGER, KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND FLAME
©Disney. Based on the "Winnie the Pooh" works by A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard.
We care about the wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers.
Due to the impact Covid-19 continues to have on the lives of all Australians, we wish to advise Australia Post have put the below measures in place.
Please be aware of the following when placing your order:
• To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels - be it at a post office or at a residence - will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection - in all cases the postie or Australia Post staff member will instead ask and record the customer’s name and sign on your behalf to minimise contact.
• Australia Post ask you not to visit the post office if you are showing symptoms, and if you do visit the post office to keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other customers and practice good hygiene.
For further information on Australia Post policy during this time, please see this link https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
Once we have received your payment, we will ship your order as soon as possible. (Please note times may vary across public holiday periods and busy sale times). There may also be a delay due to the ongoing bushfires in regional areas.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
|Order Spend||Shipping Rate||Delivery Type|
|0-$69.99||$9.95||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
|$70.00 +||FREE||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
Estimated delivery times within Australia are approximately 5 to 11 working days for our flat rate delivery depending on your location.
Some remote destinations and locations such as WA and NT may take longer.
*please note, delivery times may vary over long weekends, public holidays and holiday periods and sale times.
If you live in a unit or apartment, please ensure your address is correct prior to clicking submit and includes your unit number.
For wholesale shipping rates, please contact your account representative.
CLICK & COLLECT
Online order pick-up is now available at our location in Clayton South, Victoria.
If you have chosen to pick-up your online order, please await your collection confirmation email and then bring a copy of it to collect your order between 10 am and 4 pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please ensure you park in our designated Click & Collect parking bays and call 03 9580 6055 on arrival.
Same day pick-up is available for all orders placed before 2pm.
Please note all Click & Collect orders will be held for 2 weeks before the order is cancelled and a refund issued to the customer.
From time to time, we offer pre order items. This means we have stock on its way and we can offer it for our customers to secure on our online store.
Items offered for pre order will have the expected shipping date clearly noted on the product page, please read the description carefully to decide if you can wait for the expected arrival date.
This date is an expected delivery date, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for delays out of our control.
If we're unable to commence shipping 10 days from the ETA, we will provide a full-refund at your request.
All pre order sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified, we cannot refund pre-orders for change of mind or offer discounts or credits for delays out of our control.
The pre order item(s) will be shipped once they are available, any other items purchased with a pre order item will be sent together with pre order item(s).