2x Grey Playtime 2pk Muslin Wraps With Milestone Card Bundle
Bundle including 2 x Grey Playtime 2pk Muslin Wraps With Milestone Card
Create a fun atmosphere in your nursery with this adorable Playtime collection from Bubba Blue. Our two pack muslin wraps, feature polka dot accents and a baby giraffe with his cute garden friends. With a matching set of 18 milestone cards, these wraps also make a perfect new baby gift.
- Large muslin size 120x120cm
- Gender neutral grey
- Pre washed Soft Bamboo Viscose/ Cotton Muslin.
- Features a playful Giraffe and cute garden friends
- Includes 18 milestones cards to capture every moment of your baby's growth
- Perfect for swaddling your baby, for use as a light weight cover, nursing shield or draped over your pram for shade
- Wash separately before use.
- Cold gentle machine wash with like colours.
- Do not soak or bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry.
- Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X)
DOMESTIC SHIPPINGOnce we have received your payment, we will ship your order as soon as possible. (Please note times may vary across public holiday periods and busy sale times please be sure to check our holiday shipping cut off dates). There may also be a delay due to the ongoing bushfires in regional areas.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
|Order Spend||Shipping Rate||Delivery Type|
|0-$79.99||$9.95||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
|$80.00 +||FREE||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
*Please note that Australia Post are currently advising further delays due to limited pick up days and times and the ongoing COVID situation in Melbourne. Our delivery times are estimated only. We appreciate your patience during this time for any delays which may be incurred with your parcel.
Estimated delivery times within Australia are approximately 5 to 11 working days for our flat rate delivery depending on your location.
Some remote destinations and locations such as WA and NT may take longer.
*please note, delivery times may vary over long weekends, public holidays and holiday periods and sale times.
If you live in a unit or apartment, please ensure your address is correct prior to clicking submit and includes your unit number.
For wholesale shipping rates, please contact your account representative.
CLICK & COLLECT
Online order pick-up is now available at our location in Clayton South, Victoria.
If you have chosen to pick-up your online order, please await your collection confirmation email and then bring a copy of it to collect your order between 10 am and 4 pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please ensure you park in our designated Click & Collect parking bays and call 03 9580 6055 on arrival.
Same day pick-up is available for all orders placed before 2pm.
Please note all Click & Collect orders will be held for 2 weeks before the order is cancelled and a refund issued to the customer.
From time to time, we offer pre order items. This means we have stock on its way and we can offer it for our customers to secure on our online store.
Items offered for pre order will have the expected shipping date clearly noted on the product page, please read the description carefully to decide if you can wait for the expected arrival date.
This date is an expected delivery date, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for delays out of our control.
If we're unable to commence shipping 10 days from the ETA, we will provide a full-refund at your request.
All pre order sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified, we cannot refund pre-orders for change of mind or offer discounts or credits for delays out of our control.
The pre order item(s) will be shipped once they are available, any other items purchased with a pre order item will be sent together with pre order item(s).
We care about the wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers.
Due to the impact Covid-19 continues to have on the lives of all Australians, we wish to advise Australia Post have put the below measures in place.
Please be aware of the following when placing your order:
• To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels - be it at a post office or at a residence - will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection - in all cases the postie or Australia Post staff member will instead ask and record the customer’s name and sign on your behalf to minimise contact.
• Australia Post ask you not to visit the post office if you are showing symptoms, and if you do visit the post office to keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other customers and practice good hygiene.
For further information on Australia Post policy during this time, please see this link https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus