Plum 7pk Reusable Cloth Nappy & Bamboo Liner
7pk Bundle - includes 7pk Reusable Modern Cloth Nappy with Bamboo Liner, one of each design.Features
- PLUM reusable nappies feature a internal adjustable leg elastic to suit baby from newborn to 16kg. There's no need for snap buttons to adjust the rise. Simply adjust the internal leg elastic to suit your baby's leg size.
- An absorbent snap on bamboo trifold absorber is included. You have the option of laying the snap on the absorber on top of the nappy or it can be inserted into the nappy via the back pocket.
- The easy & secure snap buttons adjust the fit around the waist, with an elasticised back waist for comfort.
- A soft, fast drying, non-bulky suede lining wicks away moisture from the skin.
- No BPA or Phthalates.
- You'll be doing a favour to the environment with these reusable nappies!
Outer: Polyester, Polyurethane Laminate
Trifold Absorber: Bamboo/Viscose/Polyester * Viscose rayon derived from Bamboo (exclusive of trims & decorations)
- PINK SWAN - Features a charming swan all over print on the water resistant PUL shell.
- GREY LLAMA - Features a cheeky gallivanting llama all over print on the water resistant PUL shell.
- NAVY SPACE - Features a navy & white galactic space all over print of stars & galaxies on the water resistant PUL shell.
- GREY PEBBLE - Features a gray, white & teal contemporary all over print on the water resistant PUL shell.
- PINK HEARTS - Features a sweet all over print of pink, white & gray hearts on the water resistant PUL shell.
- WHITE RAINDROP - Features a fun all over print of cheerful raindrops on the water resistant PUL shell.
- NAVY ALPINE - Features a navy & white all over print of the winter woodlands on the water resistant PUL shell.
Wash before use. Remove absorber/ liner & solids from nappy. Light rinse before wash if required. Cold or warm gentle machine wash (Max 40˚C) with like colours. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Wash before use to increase absorbency. Remove absorber, liner & solids from nappy. Light rinse before wash if required. Cold or warm gentle machine wash (Max 40˚C) with similar colours. Do not rub, soak or wring. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not tumble dry. Line dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Avoid using zinc or petroleum based nappy balms or barrier cream unless using with liners. These creams can reduce the absorbency of the bamboo trifold absorber.
- The bamboo trifold absorber will increase in absorbency after a few washes. So initially, you may be changing a bit more often.
- Avoid detergents containing softeners, optical brighteners or chlorine bleach.
- Regularly check all parts of nappy are secured before wearing.
- Small parts on nappy pose a choking risk.
- Do not let baby play with nappy.
- Please remove and dispose/ recycle of all packaging and ties before use.
- KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT & FLAME
We care about the wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers.
Due to the impact Covid-19 continues to have on the lives of all Australians, we wish to advise Australia Post have put the below measures in place.
Please be aware of the following when placing your order:
• To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels - be it at a post office or at a residence - will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection - in all cases the postie or Australia Post staff member will instead ask and record the customer’s name and sign on your behalf to minimise contact.
• Australia Post ask you not to visit the post office if you are showing symptoms, and if you do visit the post office to keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other customers and practice good hygiene.
For further information on Australia Post policy during this time, please see this link https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
Once we have received your payment, we will ship your order as soon as possible. (Please note times may vary across public holiday periods and busy sale times). There may also be a delay due to the ongoing bushfires in regional areas.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
|Order Spend||Shipping Rate||Delivery Type|
|0-$74.99||$9.95||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
|$75.00 +||FREE||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
*Please note that Australia Post are currently advising further delays due to limited pick up days and times and the ongoing COVID situation in Melbourne. Our delivery times are estimated only. We appreciate your patience during this time for any delays which may be incurred with your parcel.
Estimated delivery times within Australia are approximately 5 to 11 working days for our flat rate delivery depending on your location.
Some remote destinations and locations such as WA and NT may take longer.
*please note, delivery times may vary over long weekends, public holidays and holiday periods and sale times.
If you live in a unit or apartment, please ensure your address is correct prior to clicking submit and includes your unit number.
For wholesale shipping rates, please contact your account representative.
CLICK & COLLECT
Online order pick-up is now available at our location in Clayton South, Victoria.
If you have chosen to pick-up your online order, please await your collection confirmation email and then bring a copy of it to collect your order between 10 am and 4 pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please ensure you park in our designated Click & Collect parking bays and call 03 9580 6055 on arrival.
Same day pick-up is available for all orders placed before 2pm.
Please note all Click & Collect orders will be held for 2 weeks before the order is cancelled and a refund issued to the customer.
From time to time, we offer pre order items. This means we have stock on its way and we can offer it for our customers to secure on our online store.
Items offered for pre order will have the expected shipping date clearly noted on the product page, please read the description carefully to decide if you can wait for the expected arrival date.
This date is an expected delivery date, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for delays out of our control.
If we're unable to commence shipping 10 days from the ETA, we will provide a full-refund at your request.
All pre order sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified, we cannot refund pre-orders for change of mind or offer discounts or credits for delays out of our control.
The pre order item(s) will be shipped once they are available, any other items purchased with a pre order item will be sent together with pre order item(s).