Breathe Easy® Infant Head Rest -Grey
Introducing the Bubba Blue Breathe Easy® Head Rest.
Our soft supportive 3D mesh material and ergonomic design cradles Baby’s the head naturally. The Bubba Blue Breathe Easy is not a traditional pillow and does not lift baby’s head. Rather, its contoured design gently supports Baby’s head and relieves negative pressure on Baby’s soft skull to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome, whilst still enabling baby to move their head naturally.
- ARTG ID: 337810 Class 1 Medical Device
- Provides pressure relief as its ergonomically designed to cradle a baby's head naturally, whilst allowing freedom of movement.
- Contoured design relieves negative pressure on Baby's soft skull to help prevent Flat Head Syndrome.
- Made from a breathable 3D soft mesh. It provides support & breathability, allowing air to circulate and any moisture to pass through for extra comfort.
- Easy to clean to ensure it remains hygenic during those times when spills can occur.
- Compact size and easy to take anywhere.
- OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 materials
- Included is a white bamboo cover for extra protection.
Covered by Australian Patent 2019100018
22 x 21 x 3.5 cm
What is Flat Head Syndrome?
This is a condition that causes baby's head to have a flat spot or be misshapen. This occurs when baby's head develops a flat spot due to prolonged pressure on that area. Infants are vulnerable as their skull is soft and still developing. Because babies spend so much time lying on their back, they may develop a flat spot where their head presses against the mattress.
BAMBOO JERSEY COVER (Bamboo Viscose)
Cold gentle machine wash separately before use. Wash with similar colours. Do not soak or bleach. Cold rinse. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X)
MESH INFANT HEAD REST (100% Polyester)
Gentle hand wash in warm water. Rinse well. Press out excess water. Do not bleach or wring. Do not tumble dry. Air dry on flat surface. Do not iron. Do not dry clean (X)
We care about the wellbeing of our customers, staff and suppliers.
Due to the impact Covid-19 continues to have on the lives of all Australians, we wish to advise Australia Post have put the below measures in place.
Please be aware of the following when placing your order:
• To minimise the risk of contracting or spreading coronavirus, all parcels - be it at a post office or at a residence - will no longer require a signature for delivery or collection - in all cases the postie or Australia Post staff member will instead ask and record the customer’s name and sign on your behalf to minimise contact.
• Australia Post ask you not to visit the post office if you are showing symptoms, and if you do visit the post office to keep a distance of at least 1 metre from other customers and practice good hygiene.
For further information on Australia Post policy during this time, please see this link https://auspost.com.au/about-us/news-media/important-updates/coronavirus
Once we have received your payment, we will ship your order as soon as possible. (Please note times may vary across public holiday periods and busy sale times). There may also be a delay due to the ongoing bushfires in regional areas.
AUSTRALIA WIDE SHIPPING
|Order Spend||Shipping Rate||Delivery Type|
|0-$69.99||$9.95||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
|$70.00 +||FREE||Standard 5-11 Working Days|
Estimated delivery times within Australia are approximately 5 to 11 working days for our flat rate delivery depending on your location.
Some remote destinations and locations such as WA and NT may take longer.
*please note, delivery times may vary over long weekends, public holidays and holiday periods and sale times.
If you live in a unit or apartment, please ensure your address is correct prior to clicking submit and includes your unit number.
For wholesale shipping rates, please contact your account representative.
CLICK & COLLECT
Online order pick-up is now available at our location in Clayton South, Victoria.
If you have chosen to pick-up your online order, please await your collection confirmation email and then bring a copy of it to collect your order between 10 am and 4 pm Monday - Friday (excluding public holidays).
Please ensure you park in our designated Click & Collect parking bays and call 03 9580 6055 on arrival.
Same day pick-up is available for all orders placed before 2pm.
Please note all Click & Collect orders will be held for 2 weeks before the order is cancelled and a refund issued to the customer.
From time to time, we offer pre order items. This means we have stock on its way and we can offer it for our customers to secure on our online store.
Items offered for pre order will have the expected shipping date clearly noted on the product page, please read the description carefully to decide if you can wait for the expected arrival date.
This date is an expected delivery date, subject to reasonable delays in manufacturing and/or delivery. We cannot accept responsibility for delays out of our control.
If we're unable to commence shipping 10 days from the ETA, we will provide a full-refund at your request.
All pre order sales are final and cannot be cancelled or modified, we cannot refund pre-orders for change of mind or offer discounts or credits for delays out of our control.
The pre order item(s) will be shipped once they are available, any other items purchased with a pre order item will be sent together with pre order item(s).